What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A beginner’s guide to learning the guitar
- Giving you links to exclusive audio, songs and video lessons to help you learn to play quickly
- Teaching you the essential skills to play the guitar in your favorite music styles
- Providing beginners a book to learn how to play the guitar
- Showing you a fun and easy way to learn the guitar
- Showing you how to start playing guitar today
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Learning To Play the Guitar scores 71.35/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.learningtoplaytheguitar.net/beginner-guitar-ebook/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was USD7.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: learningtoplaytheguitar.net you’ll also be taken through to learningtoplaytheguitar.net, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)